Tickets are sold out!
Rules & Regulations
By agreeing the terms and conditions, you also agree to adhere to these terms:
Read the private policy.
- Each ticket admits one attendee only.
- All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card at the venue. Example: Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc .
- No Flash Photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
- There will be no Q&A and Audience to Speaker interaction on stage.
- All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management and is final and binding.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of attendee.
- There is no refund for no shows.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.